Digital Rx is a "Qualified System" for the CMS Incentive Program! Learn more..
- State-of-the-art JAVA / J2EE platform available to any authorized Physician over the Internet, with no special software or hardware required within the physician's office,
- Integration with Surescript™, the nation's e-prescription network for real-time determination of patient eligibility, up to date formulary listings, as well as a complete listing of ALL medications written for their patients, regardless of who the originating Physician was or where in the country the prescription may have been filled,
- Real-time drug-drug, drug-food, drug-allergy, drug-dose, and duplicate therapy information provided to Physicians, along with mechanisms that take into account those medications that were prescribed by other Physicians and that were perhaps filled somewhere else in the United States, paying particular attention to those interactions that may pose a risk to the patient.
- Electronic messaging directly from pharmacies for refill requests made by patients, affording the Physician the opportunity to immediately authorize, deny, or defer until the patient has scheduled a follow-up appointment, etc., as well as notifications pertaining to new data regarding side-effects and medication precautionary information,
- Once completed, the prescriber has the ability to electronically route new prescription to community pharmacies, to electronically route prescription renewal requests and responses to community pharmacies ,to route new prescription to mail-order pharmacies and to electronically route the prescription renewal requests and responses to mail-order pharmacies.
In order to make Digital Rx even more valuable to the physician, H2H has developed multiple methods for integration with existing Practice Management or Electronic Medical Records applications that Physicians may already have installed, or that they may be planning on acquiring.
H2H Digital Rx brings the sophistication of a comprehensive e-Prescribing platform to any interested Physician, inexpensively, and with minimal disruption to existing practice procedures. H2H would be pleased to arrange a web cast viewing of Digital Rx at your convenience.
Click here to see a Flash DEMO!